Bury Re-use Shop
Following government lockdown guidelines regarding non-essential shops, the Foxhall and Bury St Edmunds re-use shop will temporarily close due to the new COVID restrictions from 27th December until further notice
All Suffolk Recycling Centres are currently accepting the following items for re-use: TVs, Monitors, PCs, Sky boxes, DVD players, Consoles, Laptops, Audio, Power tools, Bikes, Dyson's, Henry’s, Mowers and Strimmers. Please donate items in the orange Re-use containers on site. You must book an appointment to drop off re-use items at any Suffolk Recycling Centre.
Bury Re-use Shop sells items which have been donated for re-use across Suffolk's Recycling Centres. You do not have to book a slot if only want to vist the Re-use shop.
This includes furniture, toys, bicycles, books, electrical items and more! We check and test all items will be in order to re-sell.
Why not pop in, and grab yourself a bargain?
The shop is operated by The Benjamin Foundation who work with young people, homeless and unemployed across Norfolk and Suffolk. They work in partnership with Suffolk County Council and the FCC Environment to run the shop.
- Numbers of people allowed within the shop will be limited
- 2 metre social distancing must be maintained
- You must wear a face mask before going into the re-use shop
- A one-way system will be in place
- Hand sanitising facilities will be available
- Payment by card is encouraged
- You can either donate items directly at the re-shop or make an appointment to visit the Recycling Centre to drop off items for Re-use and recycling. To book, go to the Recycling Centre booking page.
- You can visit the Bury Re-use Shop without a booking, however you will not be able to access the recycling centre and must park in the shop car park.
Please note the shop is open every Wednesday, even when the Recycling Centre is shut.
|Day of the week||Opening Hours|
|Monday to Saturday||9am – 5pm|
|Sunday||10am - 4pm|
|Christmas Eve||9am - 2pm|
|Closed||Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day|