Contact your local waste collection authority team If you have any questions about:
- Your kerbside wheelie bins: household rubbish bin, household recycling bin & household garden bin
- Recycling bring banks
- Organising a bulky waste collection
- Reporting fly-tipping
If you are unsure which is your local council, you can find your local council on GOV.UK.
Contact Suffolk County Council's waste team if you have any questions about:
Recycling Centre bookings
- To make a booking (book here)
- Make an enquiry about your booking email email@example.com and fill out the information required.
For all other questions relating to
- Suffolk Recycling Centres (non-booking queries)
- Suggestions for new items in the A to Z of recycling
- Visiting any Suffolk waste facilities
- Additional locations which could be added to our Refill directory
- Any comments, feedback or issues with using this website
See our hazardous waste collection page for inofmation on what you can do with hazardous waste & what to do with hazardous materials that can't be disposed of in your household bins or at recycling centres, many types of hazardous waste can be collected via a charged hazardous waste collection arranged with the contractor Biffa.
Please use our contact details below:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (PLEASE NOTE: Emails will not be monitored on weekends and bank holidays)
Phone: 0345 606 6067
Write to: Waste Management, Suffolk County Council, Endeavour House, 8 Russell Road, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP1 2BX
Subscribe to: Suffolk waste & recycling quarterly e-zine and updates to make sure you don't miss a thing!